[Sbse] Two (funded) graduate research positions on computational analysis of urban metabolism (Simi Hoque)

Simi Hoque simih at eco.umass.edu
Wed Dec 2 12:58:21 PST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

I have two graduate research assistantships to offer to students who would
like to work at the nexus of building energy and water use, transportation
systems, and urban planning. The research involves developing an integrated
framework for analyzing urban metabolism. Students with a background in
urban planning, architectural science, civil engineering, or computer
science are encouraged to contact me directly. Knowledge of statistical
analysis and coding is a plus. The project will be funded for five years,
which is the average length for completing a Ph.D. degree (in my research
group).

Warmly,
Simi

--