[Sbse] Inspiration for next semester’s syllabus from BuildingGreen

Koester, Robert rkoester at bsu.edu
Fri Dec 11 05:54:07 PST 2015

Colleagues,
Had some  trouble with a couple hot links (probably me or my machine).
Jerelyn sent them in a follow up email (below); might be helpful to all

Here are the two articles:

https://www2.buildinggreen.com/article/what-makes-building-envelope-green-buildinggreen-s-guide-thermal-moisture-protection-product

https://www2.buildinggreen.com/article/why-chemical-transparency-matters

Here is the map:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=36.527295%2C-92.900391&spn=43.733741%2C73.652344&hl=en&msa=0&z=4&ie=UTF8&mid=zqJwMCDdr7W0.kh5imQkfySs4<https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=36.527295,-92.900391&spn=43.733741,73.652344&hl=en&msa=0&z=4&ie=UTF8&mid=zqJwMCDdr7W0.kh5imQkfySs4>

Here are the syllabus supplements:
Sustainable Design 101: A Syllabus Supplement for green building coursework
http://bit.ly/1LI1kwR

Green Building Materials 101: A Syllabus Supplement on green materials for the built environment
http://bit.ly/1MV1yVL

LEED 101: A Syllabus Supplement for courses on green building and the LEED rating system
http://bit.ly/1NpKupf

Jerelyn Wilson
Outreach Director
Firm and Campus Accounts
BuildingGreen, Inc.
122 Birge St., Suite 30,
Brattleboro, VT 05301
802-257-7300  x 102
http://www.buildinggreen.com<http://www.buildinggreen.com/>

KNOWLEDGE THAT INFORMS PRACTICE
Publishers of authoritative information on environmentally responsible building design and construction.

Robert J. Koester AIA, LEED AP
Professor of Architecture
Director, Center for Energy Research/Education/Service

Chair, Council on the Environment
University Liaison for ACUPCC, IGCN, ISCN, STARS, USGBC

Ball State University
2000 University Avenue
Muncie, Indiana 47306-0170

AB018