[Sbse] PNNL seeks Building Performance Engineers

Ross, Kristi A Kristi.Ross at pnnl.gov
Fri Dec 18 08:37:21 PST 2015

Good morning,

The Building Energy System and Technologies Group is part of the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory's Energy and Environment Directorate. Our signature capabilities include sustainable design and development, building systems and energy technology analysis, and carbon management. We work with government and private sector clients to solve energy, environmental, and economic systems challenges, such as global climate change, sustainable development and energy systems.

We are currently seeking a junior level Building Performance Engineer for our Richland, WA based campus and our Seattle, WA location.

A detailed job description can be found at: http://pnnl.jobs/richland-wa/building-performance-engineer/86E2B1F4C4FB4F42913360C42F451E68/job/

Thank you in advance for your time and attention. Please let me know if you have any questions or suitable candidates to recommend.
Regards,
Kristi Ross
Kristi Ross
Senior Recruiter-Energy and Environment Directorate
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
902 Battelle Boulevard
P.O. Box 999, MSIN K9-26
Richland, WA  99352 USA