[Sbse] Special Issue on Embodied Energy - Journal of Energy and Buildings

Rahman Azari rahman_azari at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:31:27 PST 2017

Colleagues,

The journal of Energy and Buildings has accepted our proposal for a special issue on "Embodied Energy and Carbon Efficiency: the Next Major Step Toward Zero-Impact Buildings". In this special edition we aim to increase the understanding about the field of embodied energy and carbon in the built environment, its measurement, contribution to environmental emissions and strategies to reduce its impact. We would like to invite the faculty, researchers and doctoral students to contribute to this Special Issue and share their latest research and findings in this area. More information about this special issue and the specific topics of interest can be found via the link below but please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy-and-buildings/call-for-papers/special-issue-on-embodied-energy-and-carbon-efficiency-the-n

Important dates

Submission open: 31st March, 2017

Submission deadline: 30th June, 2017

Acceptance notification deadline: 31st October, 2017

Publication: January, 2018

Guest Editors; Journal of Energy and Buildings

Rahman Azari, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Department of Architecture

University of Texas San Antonio,